Who is "young college student"?


     Hello, everyone reading my blog! My name is Ashley, I am 17 years old and I am in college. Hence the name, "Young College Student". I don't consider myself much of a writer, but hopefully this blog can help me embrace my creative side. Ive always been creative through photos and art, but when it comes to writing I just can't really express myself. But thats what we're trying to fix! So, lets see how this goes...

     I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers, I played soccer for 7 years, I love watching the NBA, NFL, and MLB games. I absolutely love to travel, and will always say yes at an opportunity to leave state. I hate Arizona heat with a passion, but ill probably end up staying here due to all my friends and family living here. Im not sure what I want to do yet, so I'm just getting an associates in general studies. I love my family, friends and boyfriend so much. Im just an average college student, living with my parents trying to get through college without failing.
Me and my family on graduation day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #8. Time Travel