Entry #3. Free snack!

     The other day when I was hanging out with a few of my friends, we went to QT. My friends went in and I stayed in the car. But my best friend came out with something for me! She handed me a snack. I haven't eaten one of these in so long! I grabbed the snack and the packaging was thin and long and made it easy to just pop one out. The contents are round and white. When I popped one in my mouth, it was so cold and icy-like. I took a breath and it made it burn a little in a good way!

     When it hit my tongue I suddenly heard a sizzling noise. I closed my mouth and felt it start to dissolve on my tongue. My mouth was very cold. I started to chew it, and it dissolved into a bunch of tiny pieces. Once I swallowed, I took a drink of my water, which was a bad idea. It was extremely cold! But, my mouth did feel very fresh afterwards. Thanks to my friend, I now have these to freshen my mouth whenever I want to! Many people use these before dates, or even just when they forget to brush their teeth. It happens!

Comments

  1. Hi Ashley, do you not like the feeling of drinking water and how it just sort of burns? I do this sometimes and it is horrible! I feel like I can't drink anything for awhile because I think it will still burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, I like how you described drinking water was a bad idea. Also I like that you described it as burning, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley, yeah I think I know exactly what candy this was. I don't know if I'd even call it a candy, I never liked these things but the packaging always stood out. Sometimes with something that has a little less strong minty flavor that drinking water feeling isn't so bad, but it can definitely be awful with a strong mint.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #8. Time Travel