Entry #6. Is Netflix dying?

     I was on Netflix this past weekend, looking for something to watch in the free time I had. I caught myself thinking about all of the times I was in the same position, looking for something to watch on Netflix. Almost every time, I can't find anything good so I end up doing something else. I talked to some of my friends and they said they often find themselves taking ages to finally find something as well. I also remembered how Netflix has been taking away a lot of favorite shows and movies of their watchers.

     I began to look up and research if anyone else has noticed this about the famous movie streaming application. While looking, I came across a web article about how "Netflix is going to die out in 2019". (The website link will be posted at the end of this blog post). The article, as a summary, described how Netflix is in a lot of debt and makes much less than smaller streaming sites. So, in conclusion, I guess Netflix really is dying out, whether it be from less watchers or going bankrupt.


Comments

  1. I totally get where you are coming from. I use to use Netflix all the time but, ever since Hulu came out, I have been using Hulu way more. I feel like Netflix needs new shows too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netflix needs to step up there game if they want more viewers adding more movies and shows that so many people on the internet suggestive would already be such an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley--You have some good ideas in your new entries, and your writing flows well. However, you don't dig into the content of your ideas much. You are too brief and feel a bit rushed. Slow down and take more time to build context and significance for your audience. You have pretty good visual appeal in your entires. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #8. Time Travel